SST prides itself on the vast experience of our consulting team. Our strategy is to attract team members who possess extensive experience in the defined contribution/deferred compensation marketplace. There are few individuals in the industry who possess this broad combination of experience and specialized skill sets.
• UNDERSTANDING – SST begins new client relationships with a complete understanding of your history, your decision making methods and your goals.
• EDUCATION – We provide timely and comprehensive education to the decision makers and plan participants.
• SERVICE – We hold Vendors accountable for promises and commitments through contracted performance standards that contain monetary penalties.
• PROCESS – We are not predisposed to a specific outcome. Rather, we allow the best interests of our clients to provide direction.
• BEST PRACTICES – We offer guidance and solutions based on best practices and current market conditions and identifiable future regulatory and market changes.
• FIDUCIARY RESPONSIBILITIES – We identify the employer’s fiduciary responsibilities and provide the direction to best meet them.
• PARTICIPANT BENEFIT – We believe that the key to all Plan decisions is ultimately what is in the best interest of the participants.
To ensure complete objectivity, SST severed all contractual relationships with the provider community many years ago. Additionally, SST employees do not accept any revenue, gifts, trip awards or entertainment invitations from any providers. This transparency allows us to fully explore the market on behalf of our clients with any provider we believe can offer the most appropriate solution and to make recommendations with complete impartiality. We take a client centered approach to consulting, acting in the best interest of our clients to deliver measurable outcomes.